How to Parent a Teen likely to university It is the right time to look ahead to the school years. The four many years of high school go by very quickly, plus the college that is whole process is overwhelming. Do not let it sneak up on you! Here are a few ideas to help guide she or he toward college admission.
1. Communicate using the educational school your child attends. Relationships with your teen’s instructors and counselors are critical now. Although parents have a tendency to step right back through the highschool years, there is an excessive amount of on the line for a approach.
• You should read most of the college’s policies to help you help keep your teen from any attendance or control problems. Dilemmas here can appear into the university application information.
• Contact your teen’s instructors frequently. They can help identify scholastic dilemmas early on, and chatting with instructors can also help you monitor homework and jobs to keep your child on track with grades. Instructors is likewise writing strategies for your child.
• Visit your child’s guidance counselor. S/he has a lot of details about your teen, about colleges that fit she or he, and about all that goes to the process of college application.
2. Be arranged! All that is involved with an application to university would be difficult for an adult to take care of, not to mention a teen.
• Read all the college catalogues that can come to you. Check out needs for the college, due dates, connections, and costs.
> Czytaj dalej